Stresert Services Limited - Our client into Cement manufacturing and concrete mix production, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Occupational Health Coordinator
Specific Work Experience
- A Health Science or Medical Professional (Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Biomedical Science) with postgraduate in Occupational or Public Health or equivalent.
- A professional Health & Safety qualification will be an advantage.
Technical / Functional Skills
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 5 years in the field of Occupational Health & Safety management capacity.
- Well versed with the relevant National Health and International Policies, regulations, guidelines and code of practice
- Knowledge and experience with the practice of industrial hygiene, specifically as it relates to Noise, Dust, & Ergonomics.
- Ability to manage and interpret industrial hygiene studies/reports and effectively implement controls that reduce exposures.
Salary range is 7,500, 000 - 8, 000, 000 / annum
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: [email protected]
using 'Health Coordinator' as subject of mail
Candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.