Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Event Centre located in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Manager/ Marketing Executive
Education & Competencies Requirements
- Source and secure new business relationship for the centre.
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns and undertake all duties necessary to deliver such strategies and marketing objectives.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, audience and objectives.
- Prepare event budgets and ensure adherence.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the organizations events success.
- Manage the production and distribution of all marketing and sales materials through print and electronic distribution via the Internet.
- Measure and analyse the event activity against targets and building on success of activities.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings for the MD with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Nurture and build relationships with current and potential corporate/private clients.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery for all events held.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases, sending out seasonal promotions and mailers to customers.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- B.Sc/HND in Hospitality/Hotel Management, Public Relation & Promotion and other Social Sciences.
- Aged between 25-40 years with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar position.
- Social Media, Events/Project & Relationship Management Skills.
- Customer Service, Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- The ideal person must demonstrate a proven track record in marketing and selling events, high quality standards, initiative, results orientation, creativity and integrity.
- Experience of successfully planning and delivering corporate/private events.
- Must be willing to learn fast; Good negotiation, sales and marketing skills.
- Budget awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
Salary is N80, 000 to N100, 000/m plus commission.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
using ‘ref:EVME1’ as the subject of mail.
Candidates residing within, Olowora, Ojodu, Ogba, Ikeja, Magodo, Ketu and its environment will be given priority.