ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Project Manager
- Minimum B.Sc/B.Eng Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Professional Membership: PMI, NSE, COREN, IEEE.
- Certification: PMP
- 3-5 years’ extensive experience/knowledge of construction, design and cost management as an Electrical/Mechanical Project Manager or similar position in Commercial, Institutional and Industrial environment.
- Experience managing large commercial, institutional and Industrial Projects N10 million and above preferred.
- Estimating experience and knowledge of site surveying, project sequencing, methods and materials practices and electrical systems.
- Can be a combination of training, education and relevant work experience that is equivalent.
Application Closing Date
- Sound knowledge of electrical, mechanical and solar/inverter, gas, waste power generation engineering, products, services and consulting of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods, etc.) as well as an understanding of Company and industry practices, processes, and standards and their impact on project activities.
- Proficient in AUTOCAD, REVIT, Microsoft software (Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and Power Point), and estimation software (Accubid & MEP).
- Negotiation, Relationship and Financial Management Skills
- Experience in full project lifecycles, being capable of reading and preparing drawings, writing schedules of work, liaising with consultants, overseeing design issues on site, providing technical advice for all mechanical and electrical matters, issuing RAMS and general Project Management duties.
- A good working knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services, automation and management systems.
- Experience and technical knowledge in a range of Plumbing (Water supply (cold and hot), Borehole and water treatment, Rainwater system, Sewage treatment, Soil and waste system, Sanitary wares, kitchen equipment and accessories, Installation of swimming pools, water fountains and Jacuzzis, Bulk storage tanks and day tanks, Piping and dispensers), fire protection and suppression and HVAC (Smoke Extraction Systems, General Ventilation Systems, Pressurization Systems, Chilled Water Systems, Direct Expansion Systems, Variable Air Volume Systems, Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems, Precision Close Controlled Systems) Fire Protection and Suppression(FM200 Gas, Fire Sprinklers, Fire, Extinguisher, Fire Hose Reels, Fire Hydrant).
29th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]